Here’s how you can excel in the field of product funnel creation:
1. Create series of products/services. You will need to produce at least 3 different but highly related products to launch your product funnel. These must fit the category low-end, middle-end, and high-end product. Your low-end product must not cost more than $50 to entice more people to do business with you.
2. Marketing campaign. Use an aggressive marketing campaign to capture the attention of your target market. I highly recommend article marketing, video marketing, blogging, and forum posting. You can also clickfunnels.com review use paid advertising tools if you have money to spare. Use Pay per Click ads, search engine marketing, banner ads, and paid links.
3. Follow-ups. It’s unlikely that you’ll be able to drive people to the first level of your funnel unless you make follow-ups. Load up your autoresponders with numerous informative newsletters that you can send to your prospective customers on a weekly basis. Make sure that these will speak volumes about your expertise so you can win the trust of these people.
4. Create a sense of urgency. You don’t want to wait 6 months to get your prospects to buy from you. Speed up the selling process by creating a sense of urgency. Consider giving these people massive discounts but only if they buy ASAP. Take this as an opportunity to convert them to repeat buyers by giving them 100% satisfaction on their initial transaction.
5. Build relationship with your clients. Your relationship with these people shouldn’t end after their first purchase. Keep in touch so you can get them to come back in the future. Call them up from time to time and continuously send them informative newsletters.